Your primary role will be as listed below but not limited to:
1. Schedule preparation, pre-planning and resource forecasting for engineering and other technical activities relating to the project.
2. Performance management of vendors
3. Assure the accuracy of financial forecasts, which tie-in to project schedules.
4. Ensure projects are completed according to project plans.
5. Manage project team resources and training
6. Ensure efficiency, effectiveness, timeliness, customer service, safety and reliability at all times
7. Provide feedback & weekly reports, ensure timely execution of orders, and manage design documentation and all other tasks associated with design and engineering
8. Assist in managing document control process
9. Assist with ARTC, IRSE Licensing and membership
Salary - $ 60,000 - $ 90,000